When uploading a video to Instagram, you might notice a drop in video quality compared to how the video looks in your files.
This might happen because you do not have High Quality video uploads enabled, this is a somewhat "hidden" feature in Instagram.
To enable it follow these steps :
1. Launch the Instagram app from your Home Screen.
2. Now tap on your profile tab at the bottom.
3. Tap on the three little dashes at the top right hand corner to bring up more options.
4. Tap on Settings.
5. Select Account from here and then tap on Data Usage.
6. Enable the High Quality Uploads toggle switch as shown in the screenshot below.
Here’s how to upload higher-quality posts on TikTok: